Huawei smart watch pros and cons, which one is the best for you. What to look for in a Huawei smart watch, why choose a Huawei.
Huawei smart watch specifics like battery life, materials, display, appearance, Operating System, water-resistance, sports watch or smart watch.
There is no secret that lately, smart watches have been taking over the gadgets industry! Smart watches are among the most compact and convenient accessories out there, even though they are smaller than smartphones, they are as productive and effective as them.
Therefore, not only the products’ number rises but also the anticipation and the expectations do. There is an endless row of brands and creators that actually sustain and produce relentlessly new smart watches, constantly improving their appearance, design, and features. Among these brands, probably one of the most prestigious tech companies is Huawei.
This tech giant is well-known throughout the whole world for its incredible production of smartphones, TVs, laptops, and even smart watches. What makes Huawei a first-class choice would be the support it receives from its partner deals through the product warranty project, not to mention that it is currently leading the 5G network technology, quality, and quantity at a very accessible price to match everyone’s taste.
This is exactly why its brand value increases immensely from year to year, and its smart watches’ ranking production is not left too far behind. Every person should benefit from a Huawei smart watch!
Table of Contents
Why Choose a Huawei?
- Huawei is the second-largest seller of telecommunications equipment in the whole world.
- This manufacturer has been around for quite a long period of time, since 1980, even if it has just entered the western market. Therefore, we can deduce that it is incredibly trustworthy and long-lasting.
- Huawei also has partnerships and deals with the world’s top telecommunication giants like T-Mobile, Vodafone, Motorola, and many others, which basically shows how influential Huawei became in such a short period of time and in all domains because it has conventions even with football teams, such as Arsenal F.C.
- Huawei decided to expand its horizons and to pay attention to the education system, investing in universities and creating laboratories dedicated to the development of the future of the telecommunication industry as a whole.
- It is one of those employee-owned companies, in the sense that its employees actually own stocks in the company, which facilitates and enhances the working process.
- Not only that, the employees have a say in the development of the company, but they are also very numerous, and most of them are placed in the research and development team, which concentrates on manufacturing high-quality products.
- Each year its earnings increasing by at least 25-30%; this is a huge yearly improvement and brings in huge amounts of generous incomes. This creates a reaction chain so that each year the sales increase as well as the demand, the production, and the receipts.
What to Look for in a Huawei Smart Watch?
- Battery life – Any good Huawei smart watch requires a strong and long-lasting battery life in order to resist as much as possible. As we already know, it depends mainly on the size of the internal battery and on what it is used for because the majority of apps of health and fitness trackers tend to consume a huge amount of battery life. This is why, before actually purchasing a Huawei smart watch, you should take into consideration its general-purpose, the reason why you are buying it, and for how long you would like it to last.
- Materials – Materials are probably one of the first things that catch our eyes when we see a smartwatch for the first time. Not only that, the materials a smart watch is made of influence it’s design and appearance, but they also can ensure a certain degree of durability, resistance, comfort, practicality, and usefulness. For instance, Huawei smart watches that contain stainless steel are considerably more long-lasting than others made of plastic or ceramic. Most of them are protected by high-quality Corning Gorilla Glass that prevents the smart watch from getting any scratches or damages in general. Even the wristband is an important factor everyone should pay attention to because the majority contains plastic, leather, and stainless leather. Nevertheless, it should be comfortable to wear, eye-catching yet still purposeful and functional.
- Display – Huawei smart watches are already well-known for crafting the finest AMOLED displays, with an impressive number of colors, providing first-class clarity, high resolution, and touch sensitivity. Smart watches’ screens are also quite extensive so that they facilitate the swiping process and amplify the quality of images. The display of the Huawei smart watch is indeed an element you should think about, as it is important to offer you the best visual experience in order to be able to enjoy your Huawei smart watch’s features and functions truly.
- Appearance – A smart watch should not be judged based on its aesthetics or overall appearance; however, in this case, Huawei smart watches provide all that you need and even more. Sleek yet highly useful, Huawei smart watches are known not only for the facilities they offer but also for the stylish, comfortable, and durable design; the perfect Huawei smart watch is one to show off in front of everyone.
- Operating system – We are definitely entitled to say that a smart watch’s operating system, known as OS, is by far one of the elements that a customer should pay special attention to when purchasing a Huawei smart watch! The operating system influences the way in which the smart watch functions as it sets boundaries regarding certain apps, features, and functions. It is important to make sure that your brand new Huawei smart watch is compatible with both Android and iOS and with as many smart phones as possible in order to ensure the best connectivity and to always keep in touch with your virtual world and with your friends. In this sense, Huawei’s partnerships with the most famous technology companies around the world make a dream come true!
- Water-resistance – Water resistance is always an important factor when it comes to buying a smart watch. The best scenario would be that the Huawei smart watch is not only waterproof but also dust and sweatproof, so you can take a bath, swim, do the dishes, and complete your exercises and daily activities without worrying about potential damages.
- Sports watch or smart watch? – A perfect smart watch should be one that encompasses all kinds of features of facilities. Smart watches do not just tell the time, but they offer you the possibility to connect with all the apps that were once available only on your smartphone. Moreover, they are excellent sports companions, fitness activity trackers, and health monitors you can simply keep in your pocket. Huawei smart watches are now able to track your daily activities and your sleep patterns, to identify potential sleep problems, and also bring solutions, to check the weather, to monitor your heartbeats and blood pressure. Who would not love a multi-functional gadget like a Huawei smart watch?
Perfect for daily usage, these sophisticated pieces of technology are able to do more than tell you the time, being altogether stylish, ultra operational and useful at any time of the day and night. So, if you are in need of a Huawei smart watch, the following paragraphs can be very helpful as they describe in detail the best Huawei smart watches, breaking down their respective pros and cons. Here’s our guide to the best Huawei smart watches the international market has to offer!
Best Huawei Smart Watch
HUAWEI WATCH GT 2
The Huawei Watch GT 2 brings the name of the prestigious brand Huawei to newer and greater heights!
- The Huawei Watch GT 2 is compatible with both iOS and Android, while its band is made of durable silicone.
- This Huawei smart watch is equipped with the latest Kirin A1, which is Huawei’s first portable chip that helps this device not to consume as much energy and distribute its power evenly through the night and the day.
- Its battery life is truly excellent, and it is able to resist up to 2 weeks if it is not used scarcely, however, if it is used continuously for different sports modes, apps or monitors, then it is able to resist up to 30 hours in a row.
- Its OLED screen provides the best and clearest experience.
- This Huawei smart watch includes a huge variety of features such as heart rate, calories and speed monitors, pedometer, GPS technology, message notifications, calls reminder, Huawei TruSleep ™ that keeps track of your sleep pattern, and sleep quality.
- Customers pointed out that the Huawei Watch GT 2’s features accessibility might not be the best in every region.
HUAWEI WATCH GT
The Huawei Watch GT goes beyond any anticipation as it provides an impressive design and customizable settings!
- The Huawei Watch GT outruns its competitors mainly because it comes in two distinct editions: the Active/ Sport/ Classic Edition and the Elegant Edition.
- Besides the health monitors and heart rate sensors, this Huawei smart watch also includes the Huawei TruSeen™ 3.0 heart rate monitoring technology that provides a more improved and more accurate heart rate monitoring.
- This Huawei smart watch comes with a wide selection of straps of different colors, patterns, and styles.
- Its battery life is truly impressive; the Active/ Sport/ Classic Edition lasts around two weeks without recharging, while the Elegant Edition lasts up to 1 week.
- The Huawei Watch GT also features 3 Satellite Positioning Systems (GPS, GLONASS, and GALILEO) to offer a more precise location and quicker tracking.
- A significant disadvantage would be that the Huawei Watch GT’s sizes are quite big compared to other products, so they might not be a perfect fit for everyone.
- This Huawei smart watch is in a higher price range than most models.
HUAWEI Band 3
The Huawei Band 3 lives up to its name! It provides a sleek yet fancy design and rapid usage!
- The Huawei Band 3 is compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
- The AMOLED display and 2.5 D touchscreen do not consume too much energy or battery life as other models do, being able to resist up for quite a long time.
- This Huawei smart watch comes in a variety of colors, which is super entertaining and fun to wear.
- This Huawei smart watch includes optimized fitness, ECG, and Bluetooth features as well as the Huawei TruSleep™ option that not only monitors your sleeping pattern, but it also identifies your sleep-related issues.
- Customers pointed out that the Huawei Band 3’s display is not wide enough in order to be used accordingly.
HUAWEI TalkBand B5
The Huawei TalkBand B5 is one step ahead of other smart watches with regards to features, design, and battery life!
- The Huawei TalkBand B5 comes with many built-in sports modes and health-related functions, among them the Huawei TruSleep™ option that tracks your sleep customs.
- This Huawei smart watch comes in a variety of colors, made of well-selected and high-quality materials such as Italian leather, silicone, and metal.
- Its 1.13-inches AMOLED display, made of 2.5 D glass, is 2.4 times bigger than the previous generations of smart watches, so it is clearly a significant improvement.
- Its powerful triple-core audio chipset and HD Audio features reduce unnecessary environmental noise and offer better audio quality.
- Unfortunately, the Huawei TalkBand B5’s screen/ display might not be for everyone’s taste as it is rather long than wide.
- This Huawei smart watch is among the most expensive Huawei smart watches on the market.
HUAWEI Band 3 Pro
The Huawei Band 3 Pro shows off innovative features and stylish, up-to-date design!
- The Huawei Band 3 Pro works well with both iPhone and Android devices.
- This Huawei smart watch helps you monitor a wide range of activities, sleeping and exercising, sending and receiving text messages and calls.
- Its 0.95-inches AMOLED color touchscreen and 2.5 D display offer great resolution and a variety of screen colors.
- Its Huawei TruSleep™ 3.0 provides health information quite precisely, not only identifying the sleep-related problems but also offering practical solutions.
- Customers pointed out that the Huawei Band 3 Pro’s screen is not as wide as they would prefer, but it is rather long, so it is not easy to swipe left and right.
- This Huawei smart watch is one of the most expensive Huawei smart watches on the market.
HUAWEI Band 4e
A minimal yet stylish smart watch that needs no introduction, in a word, the Huawei Band 4e!
- Its wristband is detachable, so you can just disassemble it and attach the smart watch to your shoe, for example, while doing exercises.
- The Huawei Band 4e is compatible with Android and iOS, while its touch sensitivity is at its finest.
- This Huawei smart watch is able to track with extreme accuracy, your health, sports, and daily activities data due to its 6-axis motion sensor and due to its collaboration with CISS, a renowned research institute.
- Its battery life is once again exceptional, being able to last up to 2 weeks in a row, and it is even water-resistant up to 50 meters.
- Unfortunately, the Huawei Band 4e’s eco-friendly wristband might not be everyone’s favorite as it is made of pure material, not leather, metal or silicone, so people question its durability and resistance.
HUAWEI Band 3e
One of the best smart watches on the market, Huawei Band 3e’s elegant design and impressive properties, cannot be ignored!
- The Huawei Band 3e is compatible with both Android and iOS.
- Its AMOLED display is water-resistant and convenient, being operated through solely one button.
- Once again, its wristband can be detached so you can attach them to your shoes if you want to monitor your exercise modes.
- This Huawei smart watch includes a built-in 6-axis gyroscope based sensor in the footwear mode that was patented through the collaboration with CISS, a professional research institute, in order to provide more accurate data.
- This Huawei smart watch is extremely lightweight, its battery life resists up to 12 days, and it is completely waterproof, up to 50 meters, so now you can swim, bathe and splash water without worrying that it might be damaged.
- Customers pointed out that the Huawei Band 3e is not that unique or different from the previous Huawei model, so it does not bring forward any kind of innovation.
HUAWEI TalkBand B3 Lite
The Huawei TalkBand B3 Lite illustrates the perfect example of a fancy and lightweight smartwatch! Can it get better than this?
- The Huawei TalkBand B3 Lite can easily replace a smartphone, at least regarding the dual connections, text messages, and calls, which are truly revolutionary and improved.
- This Huawei smart watch has plenty of useful features like a built-in GPS, a heart rate sensor, Bluetooth, remote control, a multitude of apps, and NFC for Google pay.
- Its sound quality is clearly enhanced, canceling environmental noises that might disturb this process due to its double antenna that stabilizes calls and connections.
- This Huawei smart watch is in a higher price range compared to others.
- Customers pointed out that the Huawei TalkBand B3 Lite has limited compatibility.
HUAWEI Color Band A2
The Huawei Color Band A2 does all the work just like any normal smartphone would do!
- The Huawei Color Band A2 possesses a beautiful design; this Huawei smart watch is extremely comfortable to wear.
- This Huawei smart watch includes a GPS, electrical and optical heart sensors, real-time fitness intensity tracker, call and message reminder, and other Bluetooth-sustained features.
- This Huawei smart watch is sweat and waterproof, there is no need to take it down when showering, to swim, or just doing exercises.
- Its Bluetooth 4.2 is truly an innovation on the market and is compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
- Customers question the accuracy with which the Huawei Color Band A2 operates, so they are reluctant actually to purchase this this Huawei smart watch.
HUAWEI WATCH 2
The Huawei Watch 2 is renowned for its Bluetooth 4.0 function that offers a wide range of possibilities!
- The Huawei Watch 2 is compatible with iPhones, Android, and Windows phones.
- This Huawei smart watch comes with a built-in GPS technology, an integrated antenna, eSIM/ SIM and 4G network, heart rate and sleep monitor, workout data reports, real-time guidance, offline music.
- The battery life is very good as This Huawei smart watch’s apps do not consume too much energy.
- The Huawei Watch 2 might not suit everyone’s taste as it might be too bulky or too difficult to use by beginners.
HUAWEI TalkBand B3
The Huawei TalkBand B3 never ceases to fascinate us! Upgraded premium quality and excellent features!
- Its AMOLED/ LCD screen offers high-resolution and extra clarity, being protected from scratches and damage by the Corning Gorilla glass, coming in a variety of pastel wristband colors.
- The Huawei TalkBand B3 includes a built-in GPS, a tracker, a pedometer, an accurate weather monitor, and an anti-lost feature.
- This Huawei smart watch is waterproof and able to resist for many days.
- Its 3D curved screen and ergonomically-designed straps are truly revolutionary.
- Its integrated antenna and dual-microphone design make calling or texting comfortable even without using your hands and in a noisy environment as this Huawei smart watch has already improved its audio quality.
- The only disadvantage is that the Huawei TalkBand B3 is one of the most expensive smart watches on the market.
This was the crème de la crème of some incredible Huawei smart watches! This generation of smart watches offers a better-than-expected outturn. They provide not only the exact time but also a wide range of facilities and the possibility to connect to what your smartphone usually offers to you, namely apps, text messages, and calls…
Not to mention that these smart watches come from such a prestigious telecommunication company, Huawei! Our presentation included a large variety of multi-purpose Huawei smart watches, with groundbreaking designs and outstanding characteristics. We truly hope these Huawei smart watches will meet your expectations as we present nothing but the best for our customers!